My honest review about anyx.gg premium/free cheat.

S0ro

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
My opinion about the free cheat: I honestly think that is really really not bad for a free cheat, it god esp and trigger bot which is not many things but we need to considerate that is a free cheat and external, the esp actually looks really cool and trigger bot works perfectly.

My opinion about the premium (paid) cheat: The premium cheat is really cool specialy the aimbot if you want to legit cheating, you can change almost everything you want on aimbot like aimlock, FOV, smooth... in visuals premium doesnt add many things, only bomb info and radar. I found grenade helper pretty hard to use because I am new at the cheats community. In my opinion this is a very nice cheat but you should add auto bhop and the choose if you want aimlock, and if you want to have aimlock on have a thing to check if you actually see the guy or he is behind a wall.

General opinion: In general I think anyx is the best free and paid external cheat for legit cheating, I would highly recommend someone to use anyx even if they can't get the paid.

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hi @S0ro,
many thanks for your detailed review, as thank you I have added some bonus days!

Top Bottom