Cheat is working properly with all features and STILL SAFE

barrabas

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

I have been watching the forum closely for a few days now regarding the various threads reporting VACs in the community, blaming Anyx.gg for being insecure and that it is detectable.
Speaking from my honest experience and being just another costumer, I would like to expose my view on all this.
When we decide to use a cheat in CS2 we are assuming that there is no foolproof method to avoid a ban. There can be several causes and, among them, there is not following the right steps to use the software. Why do I say this? Because before buying the premium version of Anyx.gg I asked exactly this question, and what encouraged me to try it was that this software, unlike others DOES NOT GET BANNED (if you use the premium version and follow the usage steps correctly). That means, that the rate of being detected is not going to be because of modifying the game itself, but it will be because Valve has developed a very well trained VAC (I don't think this will happen until after a few years of millions of data) or because you have been very blatant in your gameplay.
I'm not going to risk my Steam account to save 10 Eur. And I think it's a logical thought. If you are able to spend money on skins, why not on software (if you have already decided to use cheats)?

Today, May 1, 2024 I am still using Anyx.gg without any problems.
I haven't received any VAC (tomorrow I don't know, today certainly not) and it still works exactly as before: Not injected, virtualized and not believing myself to be s1mple and looking to do 40 kills in a match.
Has there been a VACban-wave? Yes.
Has it affected me? No.
Will it affect me? I don't know. Until today, no.
Is Anyx.gg safe? As of today, absolutely.
Have you been caught for using hacks in the VACban-wave? Your fault.
And if having decided to use cheats and not paying for the premium pack and you blame the Anyx.gg staff for having received a ban for having used other previous hacks, a free version (nobody works for free) or for being too obvious... I can only ask you...
what did you expect?

If you were offended in any way, that's my opinion. I'm not paid by anyone, I'm not looking for free days of use or anyone's approval.
I am simply fed up with people who, rejecting to pay for someone's work, blame them for get a ban when used something for free.

I am ready for your hate. Let's rock <3

nevernd

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
This is remarkable.
Anyx has been down for a few days, yet you're the only one currently utilizing it.

barrabas

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Where I mentioned I was able to use it during downtime?

I said "Until today, I am still using it". It does not mean I was able to use it meanwhile, or?
As far I understood, VAC wave happened (and is happening yet) even during anyx.gg downtime, right? I don't get your point. If you are VAC'd, no matter if I was able or not (obv not) to use the cheat along that downtime period. That does not proof anything.

I invite you to read my post again.

BTW, I am not banned yet. I will let you know when it will happen if you are interested <3

GDLMember

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Where I mentioned I was able to use it during downtime?

I said "Until today, I am still using it". It does not mean I was able to use it meanwhile, or?
As far I understood, VAC wave happened (and is happening yet) even during anyx.gg downtime, right? I don't get your point. If you are VAC'd, no matter if I was able or not (obv not) to use the cheat along that downtime period. That does not proof anything.

I invite you to read my post again.

BTW, I am not banned yet. I will let you know when it will happen if you are interested <3
I have the problem that the menu doesn't open, so when I press the insert key nothing happens, how can I fix this?

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
Reaction score
I have the problem that the menu doesn't open, so when I press the insert key nothing happens, how can I fix this?

Feel free to open a ticket on our discord server for fast help!

BaronWalters

Reaction score
Indeed, using cheats always comes with a risk, and following the correct steps is crucial to avoid detection. Your point about investing in premium versions for better security makes sense, especially for those already spending on in-game items. It's good to hear that you haven't faced any issues with Anyx.gg so far. Hopefully, others can benefit from your advice and approach when using such software.

Top Bottom