It's alright ig

Zyix

Reaction score
I bought anyx because its external and has nice visuals, and its alright in game. But I cant cope with the preformance issues, I get half my fps than i do without softw. It feels terrible to use and the ESP is sometimes buggy where the skeletons get stuck in a random frame.

I wont be buying again just because it inst great for the price and theres a lot to be fixed. 5/10 in my opinion

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
I bought anyx because its external and has nice visuals, and its alright in game. But I cant cope with the preformance issues, I get half my fps than i do without softw. It feels terrible to use and the ESP is sometimes buggy where the skeletons get stuck in a random frame.

I wont be buying again just because it inst great for the price and theres a lot to be fixed. 5/10 in my opinion
Hi,

thanks for your review. Have you tried to follow our recommendations regarding FPS issues? We support now NVIDIA Geforce Experience Overlay instead of medal.tv (NVIDIA users only!)

Regarding the Skeleton ESP -> You will face this issue with every external cheat (which reads memory only).

As thanks for your honest feedback Ive added 5 more days to your license and I hope you will open a support ticket on our discord so we can solve the most issues for you!

best regards,
Xarina

Zyix

Reaction score
Hi,

thanks for your review. Have you tried to follow our recommendations regarding FPS issues? We support now NVIDIA Geforce Experience Overlay instead of medal.tv (NVIDIA users only!)

Regarding the Skeleton ESP -> You will face this issue with every external cheat (which reads memory only).

As thanks for your honest feedback Ive added 5 more days to your license and I hope you will open a support ticket on our discord so we can solve the most issues for you!

best regards,
Xarina
yes, opened a ticket and asked for any advice, nothing changed (didnt have to change anything anyway, everything the staff told me was already set/done)

about the skeletons, yeah true

theres a lot to be added tbh. many things exist in other externals and not anyx. glad i tried it anyway

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
yes, opened a ticket and asked for any advice, nothing changed (didnt have to change anything anyway, everything the staff told me was already set/done)

about the skeletons, yeah true

theres a lot to be added tbh. many things exist in other externals and not anyx. glad i tried it anyway

We would be really happy if could tell us what features are missing!

Thanks in advance!

Zyix

Reaction score
We would be really happy if could tell us what features are missing!

Thanks in advance!
grenade tracers, hit marker volume, probably some other stuff i can't think fn.

forgot to mention, the grenade 80% of the grenade lineups don't work (they don't show where to aim/throw) probs because half of them are in the wall. i'm talking about the grenade pack that one of the staff made or whatever one is premade with all maps and pinned in the configs tab

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
grenade tracers, hit marker volume, probably some other stuff i can't think fn.

forgot to mention, the grenade 80% of the grenade lineups don't work (they don't show where to aim/throw) probs because half of them are in the wall. i'm talking about the grenade pack that one of the staff made or whatever one is premade with all maps and pinned in the configs tab
I can check that tomorrow... and if youre still interested let me know - we can give it a try and solve your issues. Just DM me on discord if you want do :)

Top Bottom