Healthy question

barrabas

Reaction score
Hello,
I am an old CS:GO player, just wanted to begin to play back now and I wont take any risks on my account.
I though to begin use cheat on an alt account just to check if it could VAC me or not.
My point is... I had bad experiences with the old cheat named "project-infinity" which said it was 100% VAC-safe and was injected through an USB (that means external).
And doing that, I had always a red-trust factor when I injected it (never withouth injection) and consecuently, I had 2 steam account VAC-banned never using WH or AIMBOT. I only used Radar and played always legit without skins and so.
Taking my question back... is anyx.gg related somehow with project infinity? both websites are almost identic and both promise the same: a un-bannable VAC cheat with an external injection.
I don't mind about pay, I would never use a cheat without premium.. .but I would like you be honest with me.
If all goes according to a safe and heatlh cheating, I would even recommend it to my pales and leave a nice review.
Thanks in advance.

UniX

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
As far as I know there is only one guy in the team which was also a admin on project infinity. But its not the same developer of the cheat.

I am using anyx since january without any issues at all. Fully undetected and working great!!

In my opinion its the best cs2 cheat (LEGIT CHEAT!!) on the market.

K1NG

Config Master
Staff member
Support
VIP User
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Hello,
I am an old CS:GO player, just wanted to begin to play back now and I wont take any risks on my account.
I though to begin use cheat on an alt account just to check if it could VAC me or not.
My point is... I had bad experiences with the old cheat named "project-infinity" which said it was 100% VAC-safe and was injected through an USB (that means external).
And doing that, I had always a red-trust factor when I injected it (never withouth injection) and consecuently, I had 2 steam account VAC-banned never using WH or AIMBOT. I only used Radar and played always legit without skins and so.
Taking my question back... is anyx.gg related somehow with project infinity? both websites are almost identic and both promise the same: a un-bannable VAC cheat with an external injection.
I don't mind about pay, I would never use a cheat without premium.. .but I would like you be honest with me.
If all goes according to a safe and heatlh cheating, I would even recommend it to my pales and leave a nice review.
Thanks in advance.
you have no worries of vac or ban with using full features or not we are 100% undetected and anyx is 100% separate from infinity

barrabas

Reaction score
I appreciate all your answers. I am trying it out at this moment.
Seems to be fine. I would like to give a review as soon I test it more for a few days.

Top Bottom