Not working

whosdaiz

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Just purchased this and I am unable to load anyx. I click load and get the little noise, then it just closes itself. Window AV disable, firewall disabled, anti cheats uninstalled, tried with and without driver all same outcome.

Currently have an open ticket to have this resolved but messages from support seems to be hours apart. Has anyone had a similar issue and can advise on a fix?

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hey, were already in the ticket to help you! :)

best regards,
Xarina

whosdaiz

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
I got my ticket closed without resolution so gave up. The loader seems broke for me and Anyx team put it down to my windows installation and next step was reinstalling windows which I wasn't prepared to do

K1NG

Config Master
Staff member
Support
VIP User
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
I got my ticket closed without resolution so gave up. The loader seems broke for me and Anyx team put it down to my windows installation and next step was reinstalling windows which I wasn't prepared to do
What do you mean loader was broke

whosdaiz

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Like the loader wouldn't load. I clicked load, I got a beep and it just closed then nothing happened.

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Like the loader wouldn't load. I clicked load, I got a beep and it just closed then nothing happened.
Please open a ticket on our discord server. We can find for sure a fix for the issue.

whosdaiz

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
I had done and it got closed with no resolution except try doing a fresh install of windows

K1NG

Config Master
Staff member
Support
VIP User
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score

Olleg

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Hey, what do i do when it says Authentication connection failed or something like that when im trying to log in with my anyx.gg loggin?

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hey, what do i do when it says Authentication connection failed or something like that when im trying to log in with my anyx.gg loggin?

Could be your internet connection or firewall (blocking the connection to our server)

mardela6060

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
how exactly do we stop our firewall from stopping you guys?

anyxXx

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
My issue is the overlay failing. Right after the part where it asks about the low fps experimental option, the failure happens and the whole thing closes by itself. I had geforce experience enabled and in the background.

Taiyocuh

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
My issue is the overlay failing. Right after the part where it asks about the low fps experimental option, the failure happens and the whole thing closes by itself. I had geforce experience enabled and in the background.
did u find a fix?

Ribas

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
i use the free version and it was working perfectly, i had a WH config already made by me and saved, but today all the time i tried to load it, it crashes the cheat and just closes it, if i try to do the modifications by myself on the tab "visuals" it happens the same thing, only if after i load the cheat and i don't even touch any config (let it plain standard), thats the only way it works but i don't really like it, i made my own config because it is the one that suits me better, can any admin help me? (btw the program is awesome, even the free one, PROPS to the whole team)

Ribas

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
i had the same issue, use medal instead, its better

kush

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
my free version was working perfectly, it suddently stopped loading today, the menu gets stuck o loading. i bought the premium version but still same problem. please help

tdog1717

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
i cant get my visuals working, as of today. just downloaded

Top Bottom