Simple and straight forward

ChaosOfThe4

VIP
VIP User
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Anyx.gg is exactly what you want for a cs2 external, visuals are good but not great. Aimbot functions as intended as does the trigger bot. The flick bot piece needs some work imo I noticed it shooting before aiming which meant I would whiff a scout shot and instantly die. But swapping to use aimbot and triggerbot on the same key with a very short (.15) delay on the trigger bot. My main gripe would be the visibility detection though the other externals I used were worse. So far I have won all of my matches (6 comp 1 wm) even against others that appeared to be using walls and the occasional aim/trigger combo. I wish the radar had an opacity slider and the ability to bind all keyboard keys to aimbot I use = as my thumb button on my mouse and it works on about 85% of providers but sadly not this one.

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Anyx.gg is exactly what you want for a cs2 external, visuals are good but not great. Aimbot functions as intended as does the trigger bot. The flick bot piece needs some work imo I noticed it shooting before aiming which meant I would whiff a scout shot and instantly die. But swapping to use aimbot and triggerbot on the same key with a very short (.15) delay on the trigger bot. My main gripe would be the visibility detection though the other externals I used were worse. So far I have won all of my matches (6 comp 1 wm) even against others that appeared to be using walls and the occasional aim/trigger combo. I wish the radar had an opacity slider and the ability to bind all keyboard keys to aimbot I use = as my thumb button on my mouse and it works on about 85% of providers but sadly not this one.

Hi ChaosOfThe4,

thanks for your honest review about our Premium CS2 Cheat.

Maybe I can give you some positive news right away. A triggerbot with a flick function is already in our beta version and will be released in the next few weeks.

Our developer will take a closer look at the other problem with the key bindings - perhaps we will find a solution here. @MrUnknowN

I hope you like it with us and that you will continue to participate with constructive feedback!

Thank you very much.

Top Bottom