My Experience With The 48 Hour Premium Trial

mulch

Reaction score
This cheat does not feel like a external cheat.
I am going to rate each of the components of anyx
-Legit
-Visuals
-Misc
-Helper

Starting with legit: 8/10
The legit bot works as intended and better then most other cheats i have used, only issue is that sometimes
the trigger bot feels a little bit iffy compared to other externals.

Visuals: 9/10
I love the visuals in this cheat, gives me a similar vibe to og ev0lve visuals but as well as having a super easy to navigate menu.
The esp is easy to configure and isnt overwhelming, but also lacks some form of customization, which is the regular for externals
but is the only reason its not 10/10

Misc: 6/10
Works as intended but lackluster in some features.

Helper: 10/10
Best working external nade helper ive used to date. 99% of the time the indicators are accurate for me which is so useful for an external.

Conclusion:
Anyx.gg is definetly the best cheat for its price. All other cheats that are in the same market charge a lot more for a lot less.
I originally thought this cheat would be like all the other new cheats popping up on the market right now but I wholeheartedly
believe that this cheat has potential to really by top 3 externals of all time.

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
Reaction score
This cheat does not feel like a external cheat.
I am going to rate each of the components of anyx
-Legit
-Visuals
-Misc
-Helper

Starting with legit: 8/10
The legit bot works as intended and better then most other cheats i have used, only issue is that sometimes
the trigger bot feels a little bit iffy compared to other externals.

Visuals: 9/10
I love the visuals in this cheat, gives me a similar vibe to og ev0lve visuals but as well as having a super easy to navigate menu.
The esp is easy to configure and isnt overwhelming, but also lacks some form of customization, which is the regular for externals
but is the only reason its not 10/10

Misc: 6/10
Works as intended but lackluster in some features.

Helper: 10/10
Best working external nade helper ive used to date. 99% of the time the indicators are accurate for me which is so useful for an external.

Conclusion:
Anyx.gg is definetly the best cheat for its price. All other cheats that are in the same market charge a lot more for a lot less.
I originally thought this cheat would be like all the other new cheats popping up on the market right now but I wholeheartedly
believe that this cheat has potential to really by top 3 externals of all time.
Many thanks for your honest feedback! As thank you Ive added a 7 days premium license to your account!

best regards,
Xarina

Top Bottom