My anyx.gg review - best external cs2 cheat?

rol

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Alright ladies and gentlemen, i will be writing a deep review here so you can save time and make a decision if this cheat is for you or not. This is based on my solo experience and i've used a lot of cheats in this scene. I will be splitting this review up in four departments, aimbot, visuals, common issues and general play.

Aimbot:
The aimbot on this cheat when configured correctly is out of this world, i've never seen a external have such a accurate aimbot in my entire 6 years of cs2 cheating experience. It is extremely customizeable and accurate, it truly is THE Best external aimbot on the market.

Visuals:
The visuals on this cheat are amazing, highly customizeable. You have everything you need and pretty much everything you can possibly get in a external safe cs2 cheat, they even went as far as letting you change the thickness of the skeleton esp which many internal cheats dont even have. They offer great visuals generally speaking, everything is customizeable and you have a nice little preview on the visuals tab which is always nice!

Common Issues:
I've noticed that sometimes the visible check doesnt fully work and that could use some improvement. I'm really trying to come up with more issues ive encountered but there really are noone.

General/Conclusion
Hands down, without a doubt the BEST external cheat on the market today and historically ever. There has never been such a SAFE cheat that has this many features, all features being read only meaning the risk of getting banned is close to impossible long term. Most internal cheats WILL have some sort of ban wave where users will get banned, however ANYX has maintained a perfect track record and has never gotten detected and it will continue to be so as long as the cheat is external and has that amazing kernel driver.

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hi,

many thanks for your honest review!

Yes, there will be soon an upgrade for our visible check.

Ive added some days as thank you to your license!

best regards,
Xarina

Pruka

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Hi,

many thanks for your honest review!

Yes, there will be soon an upgrade for our visible check.

Ive added some days as thank you to your license!

best regards,
Xarina
can you add something that people could use against spinboters like an external spinbot?

Top Bottom