Little review (paid cheat)

Anouxy212

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Honestly, the cheat is great. Easy to launch (I do have an issue with the main launch and have to use the alternative hook).

It works great, no hiccups or anything. The visual help is great, and so is the aim-bot which is customizable. Depending on the config you can make something very legit looking.

My issue would be that some features aren't explained, maybe a popup info would be helpful, like, what is a "triggerbot", "triggeraim" and other things users may not be familiar with.

Overall, it's a 4.5/5.

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
Reaction score
Honestly, the cheat is great. Easy to launch (I do have an issue with the main launch and have to use the alternative hook).

It works great, no hiccups or anything. The visual help is great, and so is the aim-bot which is customizable. Depending on the config you can make something very legit looking.

My issue would be that some features aren't explained, maybe a popup info would be helpful, like, what is a "triggerbot", "triggeraim" and other things users may not be familiar with.

Overall, it's a 4.5/5.

Hello,

thanks for your review!

You could join our discord and im pretty sure our community can help you to explain / unterstand features!

best regards,
Xarina

Top Bottom