How safe is this cheat?

Acromatic

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hey im using this on my main I wanted to know how safe a my as I got the premium one and im hoping I dont get ban im trying to be as legit as possible I just need to know if anyone got banned from detection

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
Hello Acromatic,

Thank you for your interest in our software. When it comes to security, we really put a lot of emphasis on it. This is an external cheat that only read the memory. Also we use a kernel driver to inject the cheat. To be honest, you probably won't find anything more "secure" on the market.

But here is my personal opinion, I would never recommend cheating on a main account. Because it doesn't always have to be the cheat - you can also make mistakes while playing, remember that!

srulev

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Hello Acromatic,

Thank you for your interest in our software. When it comes to security, we really put a lot of emphasis on it. This is an external cheat that only read the memory. Also we use a kernel driver to inject the cheat. To be honest, you probably won't find anything more "secure" on the market.

But here is my personal opinion, I would never recommend cheating on a main account. Because it doesn't always have to be the cheat - you can also make mistakes while playing, remember that!
I think your free version is the same as the paid version just with limitations right?

K1NG

Config Master
Staff member
Support
VIP User
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
I think your free version is the same as the paid version just with limitations right?
yes free only has trigger and walls

Top Bottom