Honest opinion

glorytripping

ANYX Customer
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
This cheat is really great, one of the best externals.

[BUG] I don't know if I am doing something wrong but sometimes the visuals freeze and i have to restart my computer, probably just something on my side tho, that's my only complaint.

Aimbot is great even tho I don't use it.

Visuals are simple but they work great if you know how to configure them to look good.

I LOVE that there is a grenade helper because it helps me out so damn much.

I haven't been called out for cheating once, so I think this cheat is a 10/10 (except for the bug I am experiencing ☹ )

btw if you know how to fix the bug please let me know cuz its the only annoying part

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
This cheat is really great, one of the best externals.

[BUG] I don't know if I am doing something wrong but sometimes the visuals freeze and i have to restart my computer, probably just something on my side tho, that's my only complaint.

Aimbot is great even tho I don't use it.

Visuals are simple but they work great if you know how to configure them to look good.

I LOVE that there is a grenade helper because it helps me out so damn much.

I haven't been called out for cheating once, so I think this cheat is a 10/10 (except for the bug I am experiencing ☹ )

btw if you know how to fix the bug please let me know cuz its the only annoying part

Many thanks for your honest review! Of course were working on the current bugs / issues! :)

As thanks Ive added some days to your license!

do you get banned easily

Our Premium CS2 Cheat is undetected since release!

Top Bottom