Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Fellow Cheaters,

The year is drawing to a close and for many of us the Christmas season is about to begin. We've been building up a lot here over the last few weeks and we're proud to welcome you all to our community. That's why we've decided to start a sale where you can save 25% now! With the coupon code "Christmas23" you can now save money in your shopping cart.
Link to our CS2 Cheats

This code will be valid until New Year!

Maybe a few updates on our cheat and other plans: We are already working on a major update to our premium cheat (loader + ingame UI and more). I hope we can surprise you with it in the next weeks! Feel free to contact us with any suggestions for the cheat.

We wish you a quiet and nice time and I hope you could spend it with your friends or family!

christmas_sale.png

jonarick

VIP
VIP User
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
improve the triggerbot pls and a skinchanger along with few more spots in the grenade helper wud be a nice addition

Vinzyny

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
when i play the game crashes maybe about 1 hour or 2 hours of playing, then i just relog in again then its good to go

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
when i play the game crashes maybe about 1 hour or 2 hours of playing, then i just relog in again then its good to go
Hey, please open a ticket on our forum / discord if you need any assistance.

Clapseur

Support
Staff member
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
improve the triggerbot pls and a skinchanger along with few more spots in the grenade helper wud be a nice addition
the trigger is the best we can do as an external cheat, the skin changer will be hard as its an external cheat too and "few more spots" is very vague for an adition

Top Bottom