cheat rev

anglia

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Generally, this cheat is something else, the aimbot works great, I have never had a problem with it and the big thing is that there is a grenade helper and you don't even have to use wh and aimbot if you don't want to get banned and I, for example, don't remember all the things with smoke and other things and a lot of cheats it doesn't have this but it is very helpful in my opinion there should be a move that you can record a jump and you can replay it and yes it is a great cheat but you can add this move and change skin
10/10

Ripzz

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Generally, this cheat is something else, the aimbot works great, I have never had a problem with it and the big thing is that there is a grenade helper and you don't even have to use wh and aimbot if you don't want to get banned and I, for example, don't remember all the things with smoke and other things and a lot of cheats it doesn't have this but it is very helpful in my opinion there should be a move that you can record a jump and you can replay it and yes it is a great cheat but you can add this move and change skin
10/10
My aimbot doesnt work or am i doing smth wrong?

Xarina

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Support
ANYX Customer
Reaction score
My aimbot doesnt work or am i doing smth wrong?

Yes, its for sure an config issue - open a support ticket so we can assist you!

Top Bottom