Free Cheat User
Reaction score
PROS:
[ESP] --
Clean visuals and i loved the customisation in the visuals. 10/10

[Aimbot] --
aimbot is insane for legit gameplay and many extra features. 9/10

[Smoke helper] --
very much helpfull to use in each specific maps... i was always able to throw correct nade and smokes 10/10

CONS:
1} triggerbot is sometimes dont work and also is slow to detect enemy even after 0delay.Just need to improve it more 7/10

Overall,
liked the cheat very much
THANKYOU.....

Last edited:

Clapseur

Reaction score
PROS:
[ESP] --
Clean visuals and i loved the customisation in the visuals. 10/10

[Aimbot] --
aimbot is insane for legit gameplay and many extra features. 9/10

[Smoke helper] --
very much helpfull to use in each specific maps... i was always able to throw correct nade and smokes 10/10

CONS:
1} triggerbot is sometimes dont work and also is slow to detect enemy even after 0delay.Just need to improve it more 7/10

Overall,
liked the cheat very much
THANKYOU.....
Glad to hear that you evjoyed most of our functionalities ! If ever you still have delay for the triggerbot, be sure that it is not due to fps drops, if so, be sure medal recording is deactivated and that you have not double injected the cheat. And if your specs are getting a bit outdated be sure to enable experimental rendering.

RaptorOP

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you evjoyed most of our functionalities ! If ever you still have delay for the triggerbot, be sure that it is not due to fps drops, if so, be sure medal recording is deactivated and that you have not double injected the cheat. And if your specs are getting a bit outdated be sure to enable experimental rendering.
i would like to have 5days bonus premium cheat as per said ,because i loved to have fun in CS2 with Anyx , then buy premium cheat to continue more.

Clapseur

Reaction score
i would like to have 5days bonus premium cheat as per said ,because i loved to have fun in CS2 with Anyx , then buy premium cheat to continue more.
Xarina haldles all of those, he will go around all threads topping up your premium time

Top Bottom